Application Period: March 1 – September 10, 2018
The fourth cohort will start October 2, 2018 in Calgary.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Nomination of employer (formal requirement)
- CEO or executive-level aspirations
- Management experience
- Personal confidence
- Ability to identify personal learning and mentoring needs
- Ability to research and write on library issues
- Commitment to confidentiality and frankness within the Program
How to Apply
The PLLeaders program is designed for senior managers with a strong interest in pursuing Chief Executive and senior administrative positions in public libraries. Applicants should have the support of their current employer to participate in the program. The application submission must include:
- Application form
- Curriculum vitæ
- Statement of intent: describe in 500 words or less what you hope to achieve in participating in this program. What past experiences have prepared you to be successful in this endeavour and what unique qualities will you bring to the program?
- Letter of support: provide a letter of support from a senior administrator/board member of your institution. The letter should indicate a full understanding of the time and financial commitment, if any, your home library is willing to undertake on your behalf. Additionally, the letter should provide an endorsement of your eventual candidacy to move into the ranks of senior library administration.
Tuition Fee: The fee for the 4th cohort will be $1,995 (plus HST). Multiple payment plan options are available. Please feel free to contact Jefferson to discuss what suits.
Application Period: Applications are now being Accepted. New cohort to start October 2, 2018 in Calgary.
Apply online: PLLeaders 2018 Registration
For more information about the program please contact CULC/CBUC’s Executive Director Jefferson Gilbert. 416-699-1938 or email@example.com.