Application Period: April 1 – August 15, 2021
The fifth cohort will start in a virtual session.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Nomination of employer (formal requirement)
- CEO or executive-level aspirations
- Core management knowledge and experience
- Personal confidence and self-awareness
- Ability to identify personal learning and mentoring needs
- Ability to research and write on library issues
- Commitment to confidentiality and frankness within the Program
How to Apply
The PLLeaders program is designed for senior managers with a strong interest in pursuing Chief Executive and senior administrative positions in public libraries. Applicants should have the support of their current employer to participate in the program. The application submission must include:
- Application form
- Curriculum vitæ
- Statement of intent: describe in 500 words or less what you hope to achieve in participating in this program. What past experiences have prepared you to be successful in this endeavour and what unique qualities will you bring to the program?
- Letter of support: provide a letter of support from a senior administrator/board member of your institution. The letter should indicate a full understanding of the time and financial commitment, if any, your home library is willing to undertake on your behalf. Additionally, the letter should provide an endorsement of your eventual candidacy to move into the ranks of senior library administration.
Tuition Fee: The fee for the 5th cohort will be $1,995 (plus HST). Multiple payment plan options are available. Please feel free to contact Jefferson to discuss options.
Application Period: April 1 – August 15, 2021.
Apply online: PLLeaders 2018 Registration
For more information about the program please contact CULC/CBUC’s Executive Director Jefferson Gilbert. 416-699-1938 or firstname.lastname@example.org.